ForeHB™ - Homebase Station Management
Fuel your fleet to optimal performance
Orpak’s end-to-end ForeHB homebase fleet fueling solution extends from the station or tanker truck to the head office, giving fleet managers the power and flexibility to monitor fuel levels and authorize fueling activity. This valuable information can then be analyzed in order to maximize fleet efficiency and fuel expense reduction.
Any large fleet with its own fuel station that requires tight management, monitoring and authorization - from the pump to the head office - can benefit from ForeHB. It is ideal for any fleet application, including mobile fleet fueling, mining, ports, airports, municipalities, commercial fleets, transportation and construction.
No matter what the refueling method and authorization requirements, ForeHB is a leader in fleet fueling systems and provides significant fuel cost savings and operational benefits from automation and real-time data analysis. Commercial fleets can remotely manage all of their refueling sites to gain better control over multi-site fuel inventory and delivery.
Orpak’s ForeHB offers full site automation and control of the dispenser, tanks and fueling truck, including a ruggedized pedestal/box and field-proven SiteOmat site management software for fleet fueling authorization. It includes an optional payment terminal for fueling authorization using employee cards and contactless tags, as well as fuel, fleet and payment cards.
A centralized fleet management and authorization server for all fleet-oriented activity in a region uploads all fleet-oriented data from the stations or tankers and generates centralized reports by fleet, including inventory, reconciliation, orders vs. deliveries, trends and forecasting tools.
ForeHB manages fuel inventory at multiple sites and provides critical alerts on fuel levels, leaks, overfills and other events. The system stores each tank's history and provides a forecast for future deliveries.
In conjunction with ForeFuel, fleets can benefit from automatic vehicle identification for fueling, or they can use ForePay to support various payment methods. Wetstock management services can also be provided by Orpak as part of the deployment.
OrIC Station Controller
Homebase site management control of forecourt payment & authorizationRead More
- End-to-end solution from head office to forecourt controller and tanker truck
- Remote management of fuel authorization
- Fully scalable – from a single site with a dozen vehicles to hundreds of sites with up to 50,000 vehicles
- Supports fleet and third-party issued payment means, with two-stage authorization option
- Flexible deployment – any electronic or mechanical dispensers, mobile tank truck or TLG
- Generate customized periodic reports for accounting, budgeting and operations management
- Field-proven in severe weather and harsh environments (mines, airports)
- Ideal for mines, ports, airports, transportation, government, municipalities and more
- Automated operations with real-time insight on fleet and fuel status
- Tight control on fuel usage, reducing fuel expenses for the fleet reducing misuse and losses and maximizing efficiency
- Receive alerts on irregular behavior and abnormal fuel consumption
- Flexible and scalable deployment, as well as straightforward interfacing with third-party applications