ForeHB™ - 360° Management Solution for Homebase Fuel Sites
Best-in-class, field-proven & optimal solution for commercial fleets
Orpak’s ForeHB solution provides end-to-end coverage of homebase (Commercial & Industrial) automation for both attended and unattended sites, including mining, ports, airports, municipalities, transportation, and more. It controls dispensers, fuel tanks, and fueling trucks using ruggedized controllers and Orpak’s field-proven SiteOmat360™ software.
ForeHB provides a comprehensive solution from the station or tanker truck to the head office. It offers fleet managers the power and flexibility to manage their sites, control distribution, and monitor fuel levels via the Fleet Head Office (FHO), a powerful management tool, portal, and interface to a payment authorization server.
Any large fleet with its own fuel station that requires tight management, monitoring and authorization - from the pump to the head office - can benefit from ForeHB. It is ideal for any fleet application, including mobile fleet fueling, mining, ports, airports, municipalities, commercial fleets, transportation and construction.
No matter what the refueling method and authorization requirements, ForeHB is a leader in fleet fueling systems and provides significant fuel cost savings and operational benefits from automation and real-time data analysis. Commercial fleets can remotely manage all their refueling sites to gain better control over multi-site fuel inventory and delivery.
Orpak’s ForeHB offers full site automation and control of the dispenser, tanks and fueling truck, including a ruggedized pedestal/box and field-proven SiteOmat site management software for fleet fueling authorization. It includes an optional payment terminal for fueling authorization using employee cards and contactless tags, as well as fuel, fleet and payment cards.
A centralized fleet management and authorization server for all fleet-oriented activity in a region uploads all fleet-oriented data from the stations or tankers and generates centralized reports by fleet, including inventory, reconciliation, orders vs. deliveries, trends and forecasting tools.
ForeHB manages fuel inventory at multiple sites and provides critical alerts on fuel levels, leaks, overfills and other events. The system stores each tank's history and provides a forecast for future deliveries.
Together with ForeFuel, fleets can use automatic vehicle identification for fueling authorization, or Orpak’s ForePay payment terminals to support various authorization & payment methods. Orpak offers ForeHB in flexible business models - a solution sale or ‘automation as a service’ with onsite presence.
Fleet Head Office
Rule-based fuel issuing, authorization & reporting portalRead More
Fuel Management System
Complete fuel inventory management at multiple sitesRead More
OrIC Station Controller
Homebase site management control of forecourt payment & authorizationRead More
Automation software for dispenser control & complete site managementRead More
- End-to-end control of homebase / C&I fuel sites
• Closed loop fueling transactions (delivery, refueling & stock): from station/tanker truck, via vehicle, to head office
• Unique & secure ID for the driver’s tag & the vehicle (ForeFuel)
• Real-time monitoring of wet stock & fleet status
- Increase operating margins by cutting fuel expenses
• Smooth fueling authorization / payment control per vehicle & driver
• Automatic monitoring & reconciliation to identify losses
• Automated customized reporting: periodic, on-demand, alerts
- Flexible & feature-rich solution
• Simple definitions & adaptations: authorization methods, business logics & 3rd party applications
• Flexible deployment with different equipment: on island, in-dispenser, wall-mounted, on-truck
• Highly scalable: single to multiple sites, few to thousands of vehicles