For retail fuel stations that want to add automation without the cost and complex construction involved in laying new cable infrastructure, the Wireless Forecourt Solution is a rapid, easy way to upgrade and gain control of their business. Now available as a wireless extension of Orpak's SiteOmat controller, and soon for the highly successful DOMS PSS forecourt controller.
- Robust ‘Cable Replacement’ infrastructure using mesh topology to create full wireless coverage of the forecourt
- Connects all endpoints (e.g. pumps, tag readers, price pole) to site management and automation systems
- Highly robust, ruggedized, weatherproof casing, designed for harsh outdoor environments (IP66)
- Copes with interferences / signal blocking by vehicles, other equipment or other wireless networks
- Easy installation
- Endpoint may be installed inside fuel pumps for streamlined appearance and to minimize infrastructure
- Tailored to the retail fuel station environment
- Introduce automation to your station with minimum fuss
- Gain connectivity FAST
- Maintain business continuity throughout upgrade
- No messy, disruptive digging on site
- Highly reliable, robust solution
- Available add-on to Orpak SiteOmat and other selected GVR forecourt controllers and POS, coming soon for DOMS PSS 5000.