ForeNet™ - Retail Network Management
Unrivaled efficiency, superior value
Managing a retail fuel network in today's competitive environment is a challenging task. Orpak's ForeNet gives visibility into all operational aspects. Be it promotions, customers, inventories or transactions, management has full control and execution capability across the entire chain.
ForeNet is a modular, end-to-end solution for retail fuel networks and oil companies covering everything from the head office to the forecourt, facilitating profitable and efficient retail operation management:
- Network management of both fuel and c-store activities, including pricing, inventories, sales and performance
- Loyalty platform for management of customers , including promotions, incentives and the issuing and management of loyalty/payment cards
- Fuel management - inventories, deliveries and reconciliation across the sites and tanks
- Fleet Head Office portal for fleet customers, allowing fleet managers to define vehicle restrictions, generate reports and receive alerts, maximizing the service value given to retail fleets
- Advanced and flexible reporting capabilities
Located at retail fuel headquarters, ForeNet’s Retail Head Office interfaces with retail outlet back office and POS systems, synchronizing prices, transactions and stock. It provides strong and flexible reporting capabilities - by stations, geographical area, retail network, etc.
ForeNet’s Fuel Management manages fuel inventory at multiple sites, displays fuel parameters (such as fuel levels, water levels, density and more) and provides alerts on critical issues. It also manages fuel orders and deliveries, including reconciliation. Fuel reports can be generated based on the desired parameters.
- Suitable for virtually any station hardware and workflow
- One modular and scalable solution covering all Head Office activities reduces operational costs
- Real-time reporting and alerts on desired parameters
- Interfaces with leading ERP and accounting applications, as well as payment processors/gateways and banks
- Realtime view of wet and dry stock with actionable alerts
- Simple price management
- Wetstock management, including TLG