ForeFleet™ - Integrated Fuel and Fleet Management
Advanced fleet management meets smart fuel control
Orpak’s ForeFleet gives fleet managers a powerful set of fleet fuel management tools to efficiently run their fleets and control operations. ForeFleet is a unique combination of Orpak’s fleet telematics and fuel management solutions. Focused on fuel economy, ForeFleet helps fleet managers reduce fuel expenses and maximize fleet efficiency.
ForeFleet merges fleet telematics and fuel management in an integrated commercial fleet fuel management system, offering:
- Fleet tracking and routing
- Fuel optimization
- Fleet maintenance and diagnostics
- Asset management and scheduling
- Driver behavior and safety
- Fleet analytics & alerts
Comprising up to 40% of all fleet expenses, fuel is the most significant component in a fleet's cost structure. ForeFleet allows fleets to improve their fleet’s efficiency and reduce fuel expenses, whether they have their own homebase stations or they fuel at retail sites. The solution combines fueling transaction records and automated fueling with real-time vehicle location and data into a single fleet head office management system that controls all fleet parameters, yielding significant savings and optimal performance.
Using the ForeFleet management portal, fleet managers can set fueling restrictions to gain true control of fuel expenses and vehicle usage while tracking their fleets. This can pinpoint drivers and vehicles associated with high fuel consumption or misuse. The system also identifies inefficient idle time and driver behavior patterns to prevent needless waste, and includes notifications to perform scheduled maintenance for optimal vehicle performance.
With ForeFleet commercial fleet fueling, retail fuel companies can provide value-added services to their fleet customers and increase their loyalty, while commercial fleets can add ForeFleet’s powerful fuel economy management and get better value from the system through its enhanced user experience and strong analysis tools. Homebase fleet operations can use ForeFleet to enhance their current fuel management and add integrated fleet telematics.
Monitors real-time vehicle location and speed, combining on-board computer data and a built-in G-force sensor to provide:
- Exact location on an active map, providing clear fleet visibility and route history
- Safety events and diagnostics
- Route planning, monitoring and geo-fencing capabilities
Fuel consumption data per vehicle, in addition to:
- Rule-based fueling restrictions
- Comparison of fuel transactions with actual consumption
- Driver behavior (e.g. extreme acceleration or braking, idling)
Fleet Maintenance & Diagnostics
Diagnostics data is collected using on-board computer (OBD-II) connectivity, providing:
- Diagnostic error codes and descriptions
- Mileage and engine hours
- Fuel consumption and level
Asset Management & Scheduling
ForeFleet keeps all vehicle related information in one place:
- Vehicle identification data, expenses and log books
- Renewal dates of insurance, permits, inspections, contracts
- Tasks – routine maintenance, tire inspection, oil change, parts replacement – can be scheduled based on date or mileage
Driver Behavior & Safety
The system provides driver-related information via the on-board computer data and built-in g-force accelerometer:
- Orpak’s Safety Stars advanced algorithm rates drivers and identifies driving patterns
- Excessive speeding, acceleration and engine revving
- Non-compliant extended driving hours
- Geo-fencing and deviation from routes
Fleet Analytics & Alerts
Reports are based on real-time and historic data and can reflect any aspect of fleet operations such as driving distances, engine hours, idle time duration, safety, personal usage, vehicle diagnostics and more. Moreover, alerts can immediately report any exceptions or violations.