Automation & Site Management as a Service
Orpak offers its site automation solutions for retail (ForeSite) and commercial fleets (ForeHB) under two business models: as a one-time system purchase and as a service. Orpak’s “Automation as a Service” is a value-added service that allows fuel retailers to focus on their core activities, calling on Orpak’s expertise for full site automation and management. This eliminates the need to purchase capital equipment and perform labor-intensive station integration, deployment and support.
Orpak’s vast experience in station automation projects - and its expertise in integration to various third-party systems - ensures fast deployment and seamless support for existing forecourt/station equipment: dispensers, payment terminals, TLG devices and C-store equipment.
For mission-critical homebase (commercial) fleet fueling sites that require 24/7/365 availability, Orpak provides complete site management services with on–demand availability to resolve any issues.
Orpak offers a number of service options catering to the requirements and resources of the customer. The following services are on offer:
- Automation equipment – forecourt controllers, POS, BOS, payment terminals and TLG
- Deployment and installation
- Support and maintenance
- Full site operation and management (for commercial fleets)
- Focus on core activities, eliminating the need to maintain in-house non-core expertise
- Reduce CAPEX and the hassle of owning equipment
- Ensure optimal site performance and availability
- Utilize Orpak’s vast experience in deploying and supporting automation projects
- Receive performance reports and activity highlights with no need for data mining