WGT Wireless Network Gateway
The Orpak WGT Wireless Network Gateway is the building block of Orpak’s wireless network that covers the entire forecourt. It receives both vehicle ID and data, decrypts the information and securely forwards it to the Station Controller.
Connected in a mesh topology, each unit captures data and serves as a relay for other units. This creates a robust and reliable network that covers the entire forecourt to ensure all messages reach their destination, bypassing any possible physical interference or frequency jamming.
- MWGT - functions as an access point of the Wireless Network and is directly connected to the Station Controller
- WGT - functions as a router in the Orpak AVI network
- Mesh topology, scalable, redundant & flexible wireless network
- Co-exists with any IEEE802.xx network (such as WiFi)
- Highly secure AES-128 data encryption
- Easy to install, setup and upgrade via remote access
- Outdoor Unit Compact outdoor box designed for top-of-the-pump, station office or C-store installation
- Integrated Unit Designed for integration into pumps or installation in the OrIC ForeHB homebase station controller pedestal