Vehicle ID Units
The NanOpass is a new passive vehicle identification tag, an RFID chip and antenna in one compact unit that is typically installed next to the fuel inlet. With its minute size and extreme ease of installation, the NanOpass has been designed for mass deployment of the ForeFuel Automated RFID for fueling solution. The tag is both highly secure and tamper-proof, including a tamper-resistant feature that disables the unit upon any attempt to remove it from the vehicle.
- NanOpass is compatible with all Orpak Nozzle Readers
- The “one size fits all,” ultra-compact design with built-in antenna makes the NanOpass ideally suited for any light vehicle fuel inlet - no additional rings required.
- Installation of the NanOpass is quick and as easy as 1-2-3: Place→ Glue→ Hold – ready for secure RFID fueling in minutes.
- Interfaces with µDataPass to auto-detect & read parameters from the on-board computer of any vehicle
- An additional security measure of installing a split pin into the sticker cover is provided with NanOpass, recommended where a higher level of secure installation is needed to help prevent potential fraud.
The FuelOpass is a circular passive vehicle identification device for refueling, protected by high-level data encryption. The FuelOpass is read by an Orpak Nozzle Reader device using RFID contactless technology. FuelOpass has a patented removal protection mechanism to eliminate risk of theft.
- FuelOpass is compatible with all Orpak Nozzle Readers
- A variety of rings to fit any fuel inlet size - from light vehicles to heavy haulers
- Quick and easy installation
- e mark