Orpak’s POS is a highly flexible system for managing the station and C-store. It allows the station operator to fully control the site, sell items, accept any payment means, redeem loyalty cards and more. The POS supports the complete array of C-store activities, such as restaurant & fast food service, bill pay and loyalty card issuance.
The Orpak POS provides an optimal user interface for both wet and dry stock sales, is highly intuitive and requires minimal cashier training time. Fully scalable and configurable, multiple POS systems can be installed in the same service station. The system is hardware-independent and interfaces with industry-standard peripherals including barcode readers, scales, cash drawers and customer displays. It supports touch screens, multi-level hot keys and interfaces with payments terminals and gateways.
- Forecourt management - pump control and status
- C-store sales
- Customizable methods of payment
- Shift management
- Local accounts
- Cash drawer balancing and reconciliation
- Cash-in/out movements, deposits and voids
- End-of-shift cash reconciliation
- Fully integrated loyalty interface
- Promotions and discounts
- Card issuing, points collection and redemption
- Sales bill of material
- Combo sales
- Kitchen printer management