OrTC Truck Controller
OrTC is a mobile fleet fueling controller specifically designed for installation on fuel tanker trucks. Housed in a ruggedized box for harsh conditions and extreme temperatures, it also features cushioning shock absorbers that dampen vibrations in severe driving environments.
The unit controls, monitors and stores on‑the‑spot refueling data for customers with massive equipment. Successfully deployed in a variety of vertical markets including mines, airports and construction sites - where small savings translate into big savings - OrTC provides mobile fleet fuel savings of up to 30%.
The OrTC is equipped with an OrCU-embedded Linux machine running SiteOmat station controller software to ensure maximum stability. This hardware platform includes a flash-based Solid State Drive (SSD), backup and power fail recovery mechanisms for maximum uptime and reliability.
The mobile fleet fueling system fully integrates with the ForeFuel Automatic Vehicle Identification solution for full control and maximum savings on fuel expenditures. Options include an OrTR tag reader for fueling authorization, and a compact mobile printer for installation in the truck cabin.
- Withstands extreme conditions and harsh driving environments, including vibrations
- Increases security and reduces fraud at remote sites
- Optional OrTR for refueling authorization via MIFARE® tags, fleet cards, magnetic cards and loyalty program-based RFID contactless tags
- Optional ForeFuel to maximize control over fleet costs and prevent waste
- Interfaces with Fleet Head Office, FMS and 3rd party Head Office systems
- Easy installation and setup, including remote access capabilities
The OrTC is UL listed and fully compliant with CE and FCC requirements.