OrPAY1000 is Orpak's brand new cost-effective outdoor payment terminal installed directly onto the dispenser or wall mounted next to it for both attended and unattended activities. The terminal’s unique features have been designed to suit both retail and commercial fleet markets as an impeccable pay-at-the-pump solution for fuel card purchases, forecourt promotions, local accounts, loyalty schemes, attendant management, and much more.
In addition, OrPAY1000 has a built-in ‘pump interface’, allowing it to control the dispenser as well as interface directly with Orpak’s forecourt controller over LAN, eliminating the need for dedicated pump interface hardware.
The OrPAY1000 terminal is small enough to fit in any standard pump head or pedestal, yet provides an efficient and advanced user interface with its 4.3” multimedia color LCD display, 4 addressable screen keys, and a full alphanumeric vandal proof 40-key keyboard. Furthermore, the novel terminal can be part of Orpak’s ForeFuel solution with its built-in WGT (Wireless Gateway).
- Durable cost-effective terminal for fueling authorization and fleet fuel purchases
- Compact and simple to use with an attractive color display, full alphanumeric keyboard, and addressable screen keys
- Provides an array of flexible non-EMV payment options
- Displays promotions on-screen that attract customers, generating additional in-store and on-the-isle revenues
- Enables quick deployment and simple integration in the forecourt using LAN or RS-485
- Allows simple maintenance with remote access for software updates, diagnostics, and setup
- Optional WGT – Wireless Gateway – for ForeFuel’s Automatic Vehicle Identification solution
- Optional pump interface for dispenser control, supporting a variety of dispenser brands and models
- Fully integrated with Orpak’s ForeSite solution as well as a range of 3rd party POS systems
- Magnetic Fuel & Fleet cards
- Contactless MIFARE® cards & 125K tags
- Integrated QR barcode scanner for vouchers & coupons
Pump Interface Options
- Current loop
- MPI (Mechanical Pump Interface)
- ATEX Zone 2