Fleet Head Office
The Fleet Head Office is a powerful management tool & portal that allows fleet managers to control & authorize fueling for any vehicle, set limits and restrictions, receive alerts and generate reports.
FHO fits both the Fleet and the Retail markets and can be deployed as a cloud service. Fleet managers use FHO to manage their multiple homebase sites and their vehicles, while fuel retailers can offer FHO as a value-added service to their fleet customers, allowing them better control and insight into their fleet’s performance.
In addition, FHO is the payment authorization server for closed loop (oil company-issued) cards and automatic vehicle identification (AVI) fueling vehicle units, as well as a payment gateway for open-loop cards (e.g. fleet cards) interfacing with processors, banks and third-party authorization servers.
The FHO collects fleet data from - and distributes data to - all stations at predefined time intervals. It facilitates online or off-line management of refueling authorization, including daily/weekly/monthly limits for individual vehicles or groups, and restrictions by days of the week, zone of activity (i.e. restricted stations), fuel type, etc.
The FHO has a robust customizable reporting tool that includes exception reports, excessive consumption, refueling quantity above tank capacity, vehicles not used, and more.
- Provides fleet managers with real-time monitoring of fueling transactions and vehicle usage
- Generates reports by fleet and department with definable access privileges
- Authorization server for closed loop card / AVI fueling payment schemes
- Supports open-loop payment and authorization - fleet cards, fuel cards, bank cards, etc.
- In homebase sites, supports closed-loop payment and authorization - MIFARE® and HID cards, tags, keys, codes, etc.
- Sets the authorized fueling patterns - when, where, and how much to fuel - with limits and restrictions for each fleet/department/vehicle
- Produces alerts on exceptional behavior and abnormal fuel consumption
- Generates customized periodic reports for accounting, budgeting and operations management
- Supports two-stage authorization and manual entry of odometer/engine hours with reasonability check
- Flexible backup and export mechanisms