ForeFuel features a set of issuing, programming and testing tools to ensure fast, secure and flawless deployment with minimum time-to-market and installation efforts.
- Online Issuing Center (OLIC)
- Wireless Programmer
- RFID Tester
Online Issuing Center (OLIC)
OLIC is a user-friendly application that manages the issuing of encrypted devices – Orpak data and vehicle tracking units - throughout all stages of the order. OLIC receives orders from Orpak’s Fleet Head Office or other 3rd party fleet management solutions and guides the operator through the issuing process.
The operator can easily assign tasks to Technicians, define Installation Centers and register active Wireless Programmers, making issuing simple, effective and secure.
- Quick online programming and accurate data tracking
- Enables automatic import of orders via interface to FHO/3rd party head office software via Web Services
- Manages the entire system - Orders, Technicians, Programmers and multiple Installation Centers
- Reprogram vehicle units already in use
The Wireless Programmer is a field programming device used to set-up all ForeFuel vehicle units (Vehicle Data, Vehicle ID) and Nozzle Reader devices.
This portable unit reduces installation/activation time without compromising on security, as only authorized technicians can install and program units on-premises.
- Supports all Orpak Vehicle Units and Nozzle Readers
- Interfaces with ForeNet Fleet Head Office to program fleet account devices
- Interfaces with OLIC to program devices in retail applications (GPRS/3G link)
- Supports multiple users and accounts
The RFID Tester ensures proper Nozzle Reader read distance of Vehicle ID units after installation.