Fuel Management System
Fuel Management System (FMS) manages fuel inventory at multiple sites and alerts for stations with critical fuel levels, leaks, overfills and other events.
The system receives wet stock data from the stations, stores each tank’s history and provides forecast for future deliveries as well as order and delivery reconciliation, enabling tight data tracking to minimize loses and maximize the service stations efficiency.
The FMS utilizes built in import and export data capabilities to 3rd party applications and ERP systems.
- Enables central management and real-time monitoring of fuel inventory
- Provides forecast for future deliveries
- Delivery reconciliation based on multiple parameters (order, TLG reading, Bill of Loading, transactions) enabling tight data tracking to minimize loses and maximize the service stations efficiency
- Generates online fuel alarms including critical fuel levels, leaks, overfills and other events
- Features a flexible report with several sales, stock and reconciliation reports at company level (i.e. amount of fuel in all stations, alarms for all stations) and at station level