ForeHB station controllers are the ideal standalone choice for commercial fleets, providing comprehensive automation for private fueling sites.
ForeHB controllers are housed in ruggedized cabinets designed to withstand harsh environments and extreme temperatures. They interface with all forecourt devices including dispensers, automatic tank gauges (TLG) and payment terminals, store transaction data and can process fueling authorization via the OrTR.
Orpak controllers are equipped with an OrCU-embedded Linux machine running SiteOmat station controller software to ensure maximum stability for remote or unmanned sites. This hardware platform includes a flash-based Solid State Drive (SSD), backup and power fail recovery mechanisms for maximum uptime and reliability.
- Orpak offers a family of controllers for different site topographies and varying fleet needs:
- OrIC Island Controller
- OrCU 3000 Controller Unit
- OrTOP Controller Unit
- OrTC Truck Controller
- Fully integrated with over 60 types of electronic and mechanical dispensers
- Interfaces with any TLG
- Supports stations with up to 64 hoses
- Closed-loop payment and authorization support: MIFARE® and HID cards, tags, keys, codes, etc.
- Open-loop payment and authorization support: fleet and fuel cards as well as other cards and payment terminals
- Optional ForeFuel to maximize control over fleet costs and prevent waste
- Connects to the ForeHB head office applications: Fleet Head Office and FMS (Fuel Management System) • Easy installation and setup, including remote access capabilities