WGT Wireless Network Gateway
The Orpak WGT Wireless Network Gateway is Orpak AVI’s key building block that covers the entire forecourt. It receives both the vehicle ID and data, decrypts the information, and securely transmits it to the Station Controller.
Connected in a mesh topology, each WGT unit captures data and serves as a relay for other units. This creates a robust and reliable network that covers the entire forecourt to ensure all messages reach their destination, bypassing any possible physical interference or frequency jamming.
- MWGT: Functions as an access point of the Wireless Network and is directly connected to the Station Controller (with 3rd party controller, a ForeSite Bridge is required)
- WGT: Functions as a router in the Orpak AVI network
The WGT is a compact outdoor box designed for top-of-the-pump, station office, or c-store installation.
- Mesh topology, scalable, redundant & flexible wireless network
- Co-exists with any IEEE802.xx network (such as WiFi)
- Highly secure AES-128 data encryption
- Easy to install, set up, and upgrade via remote access