Vehicle ID Units
ForeFuel ID units consists of an RFID chip with sophisticated security mechanisms, which includes authentication, encrypted identification and payment information, as well as a patented removal protection. The automated RFID fueling units fit any vehicle type, with proven massive deployment in light vehicles as well as trucks, busses & heavy equipment.
The NanOpass is a new passive vehicle identification tag, an RFID chip and an antenna in one compact unit, that is installed next to the fuel inlet. With its miniaturize size and extreme ease of installation, the NanOpass has been designed for mass deployment. The tag is highly secure and has a tamper-resistant feature that disables the unit upon any attempt to remove it from the vehicle.
- The “one size fits all” ultra-compact design with built-in antenna makes the NanOpass ideally suited for any light vehicle fuel inlet without any additional rings required.
- Installation of the NanOpass is quick and easy as 1-2-3
- Integrated with µDataPass to auto-detect & read parameters from the on-board computer of any vehicle
- An optional added security is available with a split pin inserted into the cover of the NanOpass sticker
The FuelOpass is Orpak’s high runner vehicle identification device for heavy & light vehicles. The FuelOpass is a circular passive vehicle identification device for refueling, protected by high-level data encryption. The FuelOpass is read by Orpak’s Nozzle Reader device using RFID contactless technology. FuelOpass has a patented removal protection mechanism to eliminate the risk of theft.
- A variety of rings to fit any fuel inlet size - from light vehicles to heavy haulers
- Quick and easy installation
Certifications for vehicle’s ID units
- E mark