Vehicle Data Units
The Orpak DataPass product line provides accurate information taken directly from the vehicle’s on-board computer. Data includes odometer and engine hour readings, as well as other valuable information such as fuel consumption, driver behavior and diagnostic error codes (available in DataPass Plus models)
The DataPass automatically uploads data at the station while refueling or at the fleet premises, eliminating operational costs while still providing the most important data typically required by fleets. Current and collected data is uploaded to the Fleet Head Office server, where it is stored to provide analysis and reports.
The DataPass also increases the solution’s security level by coupling the Data unit to the ID unit, enabling fueling only if both are present, facilitating complete control of fuel consumption and vehicle usage.
- DataPass Designed for heavy vehicles and trucks, the unit connects directly to the vehicle bus or to a J1939/J1708 Deutsch 9-pin connector.
- µDataPass A plug-&-play unit for private and commercial vehicles that connects directly to the OBD-II diagnostic connector.
- Tracks vehicle utilization
- Reduces fuel expenses
- Lowers maintenance costs
- Helps prevent fraudulent activity
- No data entry required
- Easy installation
Supported Vehicle Data
|Vehicle Data||DataPass/ µDataPass||DataPass Plus/ µDataPass Plus*|
|Main Engine Hour||V||V|
|Aux #1 E.H.||V|
|Aux #2 E.H.||V|
* Data availability may vary between various vehicle brands / models
- E mark