Homebase Station Controllers
ForeHB station controllers are the ideal standalone choice for commercial fleets, providing comprehensive automation for private fueling sites.
ForeHB controllers are housed in ruggedized cabinets designed to withstand harsh environments and extreme temperatures. They interface with all forecourt devices including dispensers, automatic tank gauges (TLG) and payment terminals, store transaction data and can process fueling authorization.
Orpak controllers run SiteOmat360 station controller software to ensure maximum stability for remote or unmanned sites. This hardware platform includes backup and power fail recovery mechanisms for maximum uptime and reliability.
Orpak offers a family of controllers for different site topographies and varying fleet needs:
- OrIC Prime Island Controller
- OrCU 3000 Controller Unit
- In-Pump Integrated Solution
- Fully integrated with over 60 types of electronic and mechanical dispensers
- Supports all types of fuel dispensers including bio-fuels, alternative fuels, and eco-friendly gas such as CNG/LPG
- Interfaces with any TLG
- Supports stations with up to 64 hoses
- Closed-loop payment and authorization support: MIFARE® and HID cards, tags, keys, codes, etc.
- Open-loop payment and authorization support: fleet and fuel cards as well as other cards and payment terminals
- Optional ForeFuel to maximize control over fleet costs and prevent waste
- Connects to the ForeHB head office applications: Fleet Head Office and FMS (Fuel Management System)
- Easy installation and setup, including remote access capabilities
OrIC Prime Island Controller
OrIC Prime is the best-in-class homebase controller, an all-in-one standalone pedestal enabling forecourt automation with flexible fueling authorizations.
With OrPAY1000 installed. Orpak’s outdoor payment terminal, OrIC-Prime offers a highly modular configuration with various field upgradable add-ons:
- Magnetic and contactless card reader
- Receipt printer
- Built-in WGT when integrated with Orpak’s ForeFuel solution
- EMV card reader
OrIC Prime is typically installed on the fueling island, and supports up to 8 mechanical hoses and 64 electronic hoses with several communication protocols. It is designed to wistand harsh environments and extreme temperature.The pedestal also has an ADA (Americans with Disabilities ACT) approved version.
Authorization & Payment Methods
OrIC Prime is equipped with the OrPAY1000 payment terminal that features a durable and versatile terminal with a high brightness 5.4” color LCD with contactless reader which enables the OrIC Prime to support all common refueling identification means, including:
- HID (various formats)
- Magnetic cards
- Contactless tags
- Fleet keys
- Two-stage authorization option for validation of driver and vehicle
- Manual entry of odometer/engine hours/PIN code
- Automatic refueling, odometer and vehicle data with ForeFuel automatic vehicle identification
OrIC prime is compliant with ETL, CE, FCC and Intertek requirements
OrCU 3000 Controller Unit
Designed for complete site automation, the OrCU 3000 is a standalone site controller mounted in a sealed and ruggedized metal box for outdoor/indoor installations.
For complete forecourt automation and interface with both Orpak and 3rd party payment terminals, it also supports automatic refueling, odometer and vehicle data reading with the Orpak ForeFuel automatic vehicle identification solution.
It supports up to four mechanical hoses and 64 electronic hoses. Modular extension is available using an extension box to interface with additional pumps.
OrCU 3000 is UL listed and compliant with CE requirements
In-Pump Integrated Solution
Designed for customers who wish to automate their homebase sites by incorporating the complete solution into the pump itself. When installed inside the pump, OrPAY1000 allows
various authorization methods:
• Contactless cards & tags
• Magnetic cards
• Built-in wireless gateway terminal (WGT) when integrated with Orpak’s ForeFuel solution.
The solution is available with new Atlas, Endura, and Prime dispensers.