ForeFleet Management Portal
The ForeFleet Management Portal allows fleet managers to monitor vehicles and manage all fleet parameters via a customizable graphical dashboard with powerful tracking and reporting capabilities.
The system combines precise vehicle location, remote diagnostics information from the on-board computer and acceleration data. Fueling data and transaction records are provided by Orpak's Fleet Head Office or 3rd party applications.
The ForeFleet portal offers a comprehensive fleet overview with one-click zoom-in on exceptions to improve fleet performance, maximize operational efficiency and reduce costs.
The portal enables an advanced-yet-intuitive analysis of driver behavior, vehicle fuel consumption, fueling locations and travel routes to detect misuse patterns and reduce unnecessary spending. Fleet managers can set proactive fueling restrictions to gain true control of fuel expenses and vehicle usage. The system also includes a comprehensive asset management and maintenance scheduling module, making it the perfect all-in-one fleet management solution.
- Real-time tracking displayed on user-defined maps, with route planning and geo-fencing (geographical boundaries)
- Advanced fuel optimization based on fueling transactions, consumption analysis, idle/stop time, excessive speeding/RPM, harsh acceleration and breaking, engine status and route efficiency
- Exception reports on high or low consumption and consumption trends by vehicle or driver
- Critical real-time vehicle diagnostics including error codes, accurate mileage and engine hour reports, CO2 emission details and more
- Built-in fleet management module for all vehicle-related information: expenses, maintenance, log book, history and scheduled tasks
- Unique "Safety Stars" driver rating algorithm that analyzes driver performance and identifies problematic driving patterns
- Extensive and flexible report generator provides schedulable reports on any desired fleet parameter
- Virtual vehicle dashboard with real-time location and diagnostics
- Fraud detection via exception reports highlighting a mismatch between transactions and actual consumption or sudden fuel level drop alerts
- Flexible alert notification by email or SMS (text message)
- Seamless integration with Orpak’s Fleet Head Office system can also receive fueling transactions from 3rd party systems
- Access to all features in one click via smartphone, tablet or PC