ForeFuel™ - Automatic Vehicle Identification for Fueling
Unmatched loyalty for oil companies, maximum savings for fleets
Orpak’s ForeFuel automatic vehicle identification system for fueling powers the secure and simple refueling of millions of vehicles worldwide, with clear and measurable value to both oil companies and commercial fleets.
ForeFuel is an automatic vehicle identification (AVI) RFID fueling solution enabling fast refueling with no need for cash, card or coupon payment – enhancing loyalty and allowing self-service refueling. ForeFuel ensures that fuel only goes to the authorized vehicle whose account should be charged. Removing the nozzle and trying to fuel another vehicle immediately suspends RFID fueling activity.
In 2015 Orpak launched its 4th generation offering for oil companies and fleets. Orpak’s FuelOmat® was the industry standard, with its first wireless vehicle identification system, FuelOmat Gold, continuing the heritage. The Company continues to redefine AVI for fueling today, with its new comprehensive offering featuring nano design technology. ForeFuel incorporates unrivaled global AVI for fueling expertise, including 20+ years of technical and commercial know-how and 5 million vehicles successfully deployed.
The system has advanced management and reporting capabilities, made available through Orpak's ForeNet solution and can work as an addition to homebase operations through ForeHB, or combined with ForeFleet for a comprehensive Fuel & Fleet management solution.
For oil companies, ForeFuel is a strong loyalty driver as vehicles equipped with the vehicle identification technology only fuel at ForeFuel-powered stations. ForeFuel is also ideal for oil companies offering fleet refueling services, as fleet managers gain better cost control and maximize savings. Fleet managers and homebase station managers can make use of the system to control their fleet costs and prevent unnecessary expenses by remotely logging-in to the system and setting limits and restrictions for every vehicle. ForeFuel can work as an addition to retail or homebase (commercial fleet) stations .
Benefits for Oil Companies
- Increase loyalty sales and throughput using an innovative loyalty tool
- Provide superior customer service as fueling process is fully automated and has guaranteed payment
- Allow oil companies to offer fleet fuel management services to their customers, generating additional revenue and strengthening brand image
- True self-service experience with no codes, cards or cash
- Remote system diagnostics, configuration and update
- Provide a customer portal to fleets, allowing them to set limits, receive alerts and generate reports
Benefits for Fleets
- Save fuel expenses & reduce fraud by fueling only authorized vehicles.
- Easy to control, track & manage fleet refueling activity
- Define vehicles, set limits and restrictions
- Receive alerts on irregular fueling or abnormal consumption patterns to prevent fraud
- Simple report generator reduces administrative costs and offers valuable insight into fleet fuel expenses
- Reporting on vehicle usage and consumption
- Odometer and engine hour readings for effective maintenance scheduling